Taylor M. Thorslund
Having worked for the in-house counsel at a domestic violence shelter and as an associate attorney practicing family law, Taylor Thorslund brings a wealth of knowledge on divorce, domestic violence and child and family advocacy experience to our family law firm.
Mrs. Thorslund is passionate in helping families and individuals find solutions to the challenges that arise in during divorce, custody and after divorce. She brings new insight to our firm and has the ability to help individuals who are faced with issues such as domestic violence and advocating for those who don’t have a voice.
While in law school, Mrs. Thorslund graduated Cum Laude from Michigan State University College of Law where she earned her Child and Family Advocacy Certificate, served in the Chance of Childhood legal clinic and was an editor on the Journal of Animal and Natural Resource Law. She was an editor on the 2015 published article A ‘Hare’ Raising Lapse in Meat Industry Regulation: How Regulatory Reform will pull the Meat Rabbit out from Welfare Neglect, 21 Animal Law Review 329 in the Animal Law Review at Lewis & Clark Law School.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Child and Family Advocacy Certificate Program, Michigan State University College of Law
- California, 2016
- Colorado, 2015
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: English Literature
Past Employment Positions
- Claery & Hammond, LLP
- Jenesse Center, Inc., Domestic Violence Intervention and Prevention Program
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office Externship