Dedicated exclusively to helping clients resolve family law and custody disputes, Ms. Paluch, a Certified Family Law Specialist, is passionate about bringing peace of mind to her clients involved in complex family law matters involving child support, child custody, property division, spousal support, premarital agreements, restraining orders, international custody disputes, adoption and guardianship cases.
Recently recognized to the list of Super Lawyers "Rising Stars," Ms. Paluch finds creative solutions for contested dissolution proceedings, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience from her diverse past experiences in the courts, education, legal, corporate, and medicine.
As a family law litigator, Ms. Paluch is adept at research, drafting and analyzing pleadings including briefs, complaints, pretrial motions, memoranda, discovery requests and responses, performing all phases of discovery, trial preparation, and trial. Ms. Paluch prides herself on working closely with clients in preparing declarations of disclosures, declarations and trial preparation.
Having previously served as law clerk for the LA County District Attorney's office, and a Judicial Clerk in the Supreme Court of Uganda, she has a broad understanding and perspective from many different sides of the Bench and Bar.
Ms. Paluch has a singular focus in protecting the physical, mental and financial well being of those she serves.
Ms. Paluch is a member of the Women Lawyer's Association of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills Bar Association, an Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine University School of Law for Community Property Law and is a volunteer attorney at the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law.
Areas Of Practice
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Property Division
- Spousal Support
- Premarital Agreements
- Restraining Orders
- International Custody Disputes
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Specialist, 2017
- California, 2012
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: Dalsimer Moot Court Program
- Honors: Dean's Scholar
- Honors: Advanced Trial Practice
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: International Comparative Economics
- Co-Presenter, Intersection of Estate Planning and Family Law Planning for Death and Divorce: Crossover Issues Between Trusts, Estates and Family Law, Presented by South Bay Bar Association, October 2017
- Co-Presenter, Avoiding Alimony Recapture and Other Tax Aspects of Divorce, Presented by the Family Law Section, Beverly Hills Bar Association, March 2017
Honors and Awards
- Rising Stars List, Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Women' Law Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Jewish Federation Legal Division, Member
- American Bar Association, Student Representative
Past Employment Positions
- Stolar & Fischer, APLC
- Lucent Capital
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Supreme Court of Uganda
- Law Offices of Patricia Rodriguez
- Los Angeles County District Attorney' Office
- Herzog Fox & Neeman
Pro Bono Activities
- City of Hope Board Member (Los Angeles Real Estate and Construction Industries Council)
- Wounded Warrior Co-host and fundraiser
- Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law, Volunteer Attorney, 2011 to 2012