Family Law And Divorce Attorneys Protecting Your Rights
For almost 25 years, attorney Peter Lauzon has represented Southern California clients in a broad range of family law matters. Throughout his career, he has developed a reputation as a powerful leader in the field of interstate and international custody and visitation issues. Together, his team of lawyers and staff have 47 years of combined family law experience.
Powerful | Passionate | Aggressive
At Lauzon Paluch, we are passionate about the work we do and the people we help. We treat each case independently and give our clients the personal attention and focus they expect. We approach each matter based on what will best serve our clients’ needs and help foster their ultimate goals through settlement and if required with aggressive and determined advocacy. We always keep in mind the cost-benefit factor for the client.
To learn more about the specific family law cases we handle, follow the links below:
- Child custody and visitation disputes
- International custody involving parental abduction
- Interstate custody, visitation and child support payments
- International custody and divorce matters
- Division of property, assets and debts
- Complex property and asset division involving businesses and valuable assets
- High-asset divorce issues involving property, inheritance, and lifestyle
- Spousal support issues involving temporary and permanent support
- Child support payments and enforcement
Our practice areas encompass a variety of issues ranging from common to quite complex. Our lawyers advise on a range of different asset protection legal strategies and counsel clients on what to expect and prepare for life after a divorce. We are effective in any situation and apply a high level of dedication to each client.
Contact Lauzon Paluch
For experienced family law representation in Southern California, call 310-432-7188 or send us an email.